Thursday 7 March 2019

Jan/Feb 2019


Just Talk A.C. Marias
Dolores & Kimberly Advance Base
Summer Music Advance Base
Fingerbib Alarm Will Sound
Don't Trust The Stars The Auteurs
I Followed the River South to What Cass McCombs
Estrella Cass McCombs
Sleeping Volcanoes Cass McCombs
blue hands duendita
yikes! duendita
Shattered Dreams Earl Sweatshirt
Nowhere2go Earl Sweatshirt
Ontheway! Earl Sweatshirt
Azucar Earl Sweatshirt
Naked Reflection Ice Baths
As the World Turns Jessica Pratt
This Time Around Jessica Pratt
Crossing Jessica Pratt
Tomorrow One Low
Blue-Eyed Devil Low
Pull Up the People M.I.A.
Bucky Done Gun M.I.A.
Bingo M.I.A.
10 Dollar M.I.A.
Sunshowers M.I.A.
Bamboo Banga M.I.A.
Bird Flu M.I.A.
Boyz M.I.A.
Mythomania The Messthetics
No Crying In Baseball Mothers
BLAME KIT Mothers
Speedial Nardeydey
I H8 Ppl R. Stevie Moore
Our Love Sharon Van Etten
Cath Carroll Unrest
So Sick Unrest
Economy of Freedom Yves Tumor

No comments:

Post a Comment