Tuesday 26 May 2020

2019 Best

Top 5 albums to come out in 2019:

Earl Sweatshirt – Some Rap Songs (technically 2018 but appeared SO late)
Bunny Hoova - Longing
Cate Le Bon – Reward
Duendita – Direct Line To My Creator
Bill Callahan – Shepherd In A Sheepskin vest

Top 5 albums I am embarrassed to say I didn’t already know from previous years...

MIA – Arular
Tirzah – Devotion
Emmauelle Perrenin – Maison Rose
Micachu & The Shapes – Jewellery
Songs: Ohio – Didn’t It Rain




LAZY_EASY Bunny Hoova
Golden Phone Micachu
Bird Flu M.I.A.
Home To You Cate Le Bon
Not Big Thief
Basic Need Tirzah
Solid Silk Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks
Cattails Big Thief
blue hands duendita
Topknot Cornershop
Claudia, Wilhelm R and Me Roberto Musci
no comprende low
Duchess Scott Walker
Simini-Yaga Collins Oke Elaiho And His Odologie Nobles Dance Band
Thibault et l'Arbre d'Or Emmanuelle Parrenin
BZZ Bunny Hoova
Shook Ones Pt. II Mobb Deep
All My Happiness Is Gone Purple Mountains
This Time Around Jessica Pratt
Don't Know How To Keep Loving You Julia Jacklin
Bingo M.I.A.
Ontheway! (feat. Standing On The Corner) Earl Sweatshirt
Arthur Walker Cable
I Followed the River South to What Cass McCombs
Morning is My Godmother Bill Callahan

No comments:

Post a Comment